CxC Smart Building
Distech Occupant Experience Kit
Demo Box with Allure UNITOUCH, EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE, ECLYPSE ECY-TU-203 Controller and Wi-Fi Adapter, cables and universal power supply and a selection of promotional items. Controller has embedded ENVYSION displaying degrees in Celsius, and a pre-loaded project has been uploaded for demo purposes.
ECLYPSE Connected Terminal Unit Controller - ECY-PTU/TU Series
Designed to control terminal units such as fan coils, chilled beams, heat pumps, and radiant/reversible ceilings.
- All-in-one controller, combining power supply, server and targeted IO types for simplified wiring and installation
- Select your controller from 4 models- according to your application and types of actuators (0-10V, floating, on-off, thermal valves or 6-way valves)
- Choose 100-240VAC or 24VAC power supply voltage
- Dedicated application outputs allow for direct wiring to valves and fans without requiring an external power source and additional relays
- Targeted application input types: dedicated sensor input, digital and universal
- Configure pre-loaded applications with embedded ENVYSION or with an Allure™ EC-Smart-Vue communicating sensor, or fully customize with EC-gfxProgram
- Integrated fail-safe for Connected Terminal Unit Controller IP daisy-chaining: in case of power disruption to one of the Connected Terminal Unit Controllers, communication data is still relayed to the following controller on the daisy-chain.
- Supports Smart Room Control solution, for a unified, end-to-end solution for the control of HVAC, lighting, and shades/sunblind
- Supports "direct connection" to EC-gfxProgram, graphical programming interface, and mobile apps
- Available with embedded ENVYSION, web-based graphic design and visualization interface, for hosting of system-based graphics, and visualization of schedules, alarms, and trend logs directly from the controller
- Daisy-chain up to 4 Allure series communicating sensors via the dedicated subnet port
This cutting-edge touchscreen sensor enhances occupant experience with its inviting user interface and modernises the BMS room device portfolio with its contemporary design. The Allure UNITOUCH can be used for a wide range of HVAC, lighting, and sunblind applications, making it an ideal all-in-one addition to Distech Controls’ Smart Room Control solution. Its 3.5”, high-resolution capacitive touchscreen is easy to view and simple to use, allowing for the control of these applications using a single device. Furthermore, this communicating sensor allows for the wireless control of comfort from a mobile phone by using Bluetooth® low energy technology. This product series includes different models, with a choice in sensing capabilities (temperature, humidity, CO2) and colour (black, white).
- Interfaces with Distech Controls’ ECLYPSETM controllers
- Capacitive glass touchscreen
- LCD colour display
- Customisable with EC-gfxProgram
- Options with humidity and CO2 sensors
- Available in black or white
- Occupants will benefit from an engaging and user-friendly interface and will have access to a wireless control of comfort parameters via their mobile phone
- System integrators will experience a sensor that is both quick and easy to install using a single cable and simple to customise through an intuitive block in Ec-gfxProgram
- Building owners will appreciate the device’s contemporary, sleek design and its technical capabilities which allow for an affordable yet high-end solution.
The EC-Multi-Sensor-BLE is a compact, "5-in-1" communicating device. With just one wire and one connection, this device effectively combines (1) a motion detector, (2) a light sensor, (3) a temperature sensor, and (4) a Bluetooth® low energy technology transceiver for the wireless control of comfort from a mobile phone. The multi-sensor also offers open beacon technology allowing for (5) the connection with third party applications in order to offer additional innovative services and options such as IPS and much more.
- Combines three sensing capabilities (temperature, luminosity, and motion sensing) and Bluetooth low energy technology communication
- Can be directly connected to an ECLYPSE™ series controller or to its expansion module with a digital RJ-45 link or daisy-chained using an ECx-Subnet-Adapter
- Both power and communications pass through a single Cat 5e cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying installation and system retrofits
- Directly addressable via a rotary switch to facilitate configuration
- Optimizes energy usage according to real-time conditions, whether controlling heating and cooling setback through motion and temperature sensing or controlling lighting through occupancy detection.
ECLYPSE Wi-Fi Adapter
The ECLYPSE Wi-Fi Adapter enables wireless connectivity options for ECLYPSE controllers, including Wi-Fi client, access point, and hotspot.
- Enables wireless connectivity options for ECLYPSE controllers with IT infrastructure as well as between ECLYPSE controllers - Wi-Fi client, access point and hotspot
- Multiple installation options
- Can also be used to establish a hotspot for programming, servicing and commissioning systems
|Click here for more information